As agencies continue to modernize, a hyper-scalable computing environment is critical to government’s cloud infrastructure. Offering agencies increased flexibility, efficiency, and cost savings, scalable cloud is a next generation tool for the next generation of government. Addressing many of the challenges agencies are facing today, this panel takes a tactical approach at transitioning to the cloud through scalable solutions. We’ll discuss:
- What is the impact of hyper scaling for government data centers?
- How will DCOI affect agencies use of hyper-scalable solutions?
- How quickly can government move to hyper-scale platforms?
- What are the challenges for government in using hyper-scale platforms?
- How does hyper-scaling affect the way agencies deliver their services and meet their missions?
- How can hyper-scaling solutions be sold up the chain?